Electric blade grinders for coffee are something that you have to own at home and this machine from Vremi is the one to buy for sure. It has a lot of great features including the fact that grinding coffee beans using this machine is only with one push of a button away.
Users of this electric grinder can also grind anything besides coffee beans. It can finely grind spices and other ingredients, too, in the kitchen. The machine is using a large cup on it to make sure that the users can grind a large number of coffee beans every single day.
Vremi Electric Coffee Grinder – 150 Watt Portable Coffee Bean Grinder with Easy Touch Settings Stainless Steel Blades – Grinds Coarse Fine Ground Beans for 12 to 14 Cups of Coffees – Black Review Pros Cons
The machine has a powerful motor using 150W capacity, and it is capable to pulse anything in the cup and finely ground them. This Vremi machine is going to be very useful in the kitchen as it has a safety lock to make sure that no mess is produced during the usage.
For those who are looking for a compact, well-designed grinder for coffee or anything else in the kitchen, this Vremi grinder is surely the answer.
It has all the features needed including the easy-to-clean feature that allows users to clean the machine using the dishwasher in the kitchen. The pros and cons of the Vremi Electric Coffee Grinder are down below.
- It has one-touch control for easy usage every day.
- Double stainless steel blades come for more long-lasting usage and produce fine ground coffee beans
- Safety lock lid is available to make the coffee grinding process safer.
- It is a quiet 150W machine that won’t produce too much noise.
- The compact design comes with a portable size.
- The large cup can grind up to 100 gr of coffee beans.
- Blade size is considered small compared to the cup.
- It takes a long time to produce fine ground coffee.