Looking for a sturdy and powerful countertop blender is not an easy task. However, the reviews on this particular model have been quite favorable. It can blend fresh and frozen ingredients. Besides, the blender is capable of doing food processing tasks such as grinding, chopping, and mincing.
Its motor is designed to extract the optimum amount of nutrients in ingredients that it processes. To run this machine, the user gets a touchscreen display that will help them navigate its functions which include three-speed variants and pulse mode.
Ninja Professional Countertop Blender with 1100-Watt Base, 72oz Total Crushing Pitcher and (2) 16oz Cups for Frozen Drinks and Smoothies (BL660) Review Pros Cons
What will one get when purchasing this product? The buyer will get 1100-watt power base, a jar pitcher with a capacity of 72-oz, two cups, blades and replacements, and cup lids. Every purchase includes a one-year limited warranty. This blender’s dimensions are measured at 17 x 6 x 8 inches.
Overall, the package weighs about 7.6 pounds in total. Most of the part parts of this blender are made of plastic material which has been certified as BPA-free. There are several reasons why you should purchase Ninja Professional Countertop Blender with 1100-Watt Base, 72oz Total Crushing Pitcher and (2) 16oz Cups for Frozen Drinks and Smoothies (BL660), along with its cons as well.
- Its high power enables the user to process food ingredients quickly and gain maximum results.
- Both the pitcher and cup have a big capacity that supports efficient food prep work.
- There are so many different functions and options packed in the tool.
- Ease of use and navigation due to the touchscreen display.
- The parts can be cleaned using the dishwasher.
- It requires a high power source, which not all house is capable of providing.
- The lid tends to leak when processing food ingredients at high speed.
- Its plastic material is quite flimsy with a high tendency to break, particularly at the base part.
- Food ingredients must be cut into smaller pieces so that it can work properly without overheating or forming sediment.