KOIOS OXA Smart hand blender is the multifunctional appliance that comes with four attachments to help you blend, whisk, chop, and beat an array of various ingredients. It provides twelve speeds and turbo settings to allow you to control the texture and consistency outcomes.
You can set the speed of pulse to blend them into smooth liquid or chunky pieces. The mini processor bowl has super-sharp blades that can chop wide variety types of food in different conditions: meats, nuts, fruits, vegetables, or herbs in the frozen, wet, or dry state.
KOIOS oxasmart 800-Watt/ 12-Speed Immersion Hand Blender(Titanium Reinforced), Turbo for Finer Results, 4-in-1 Set Includes BPA-Free Food Chopper / Egg Beater / Beaker, Ergonomic Grip, Detachable Review Pros Cons
The durable blender is designed to be sleek yet highly powerful with its 800W motor. Despite the powerful feature, the machine is quite enough when operating. The attachment parts can be removed when you are going to clean them. Regarding the pros and cons of KOIOS Oxasmart 800-Watt, you can read about them below.
- It has adjustable 12-speed settings plus the turbo settings with the pulse and continuous, which powered by 800W motor.
- The blender has an anti-splash feature to keep minimum splashing from your body or kitchen, due to the covering on the stainless blade in bell shape.
- It is highly simple and easy to use. Users only have to choose suitable attachment for the particular kitchen task and twist it into the place on the blender.
- It may be quite difficult to get the water out of the system when you clean it because the water sometimes stuck and hard to drain.
- You have to constantly hold the power button when the blender is in use, which can be rather inconvenient.
In conclusion, an Oxasmart blender is a versatile appliance that will fit perfectly if you are looking for a simple multifunctional immersion blender. It works effectively as a 4-in-1 compact solution for your kitchen chores.