As we know, the stand mixer from KitchenAid has been used by a lot of people for decades. The brand has been around for quite a while, and it has a lot of series of the mixer and other appliances.
This KitchenAid KSM75SL Classic Plus 4.5-Qt. Tilt-Head Stand Mixer, Silver is one of the best products on the lineup. There are numerous great things this mixer can do. The KitchenAid mixer is surely the one you should buy for better cooking and baking experience in the kitchen all the time.
Some of the best features of this product include the soft start feature and tilt-head design. To avoid splashes and mess, you need the mixer to start very slowly and then gradually increase its speed, hence the soft start feature of the mixer.
The tilt-head design prevents you from having to remove the bowl from the mixer over and over while adding ingredients. Well, here are the good and bad sides of the KitchenAid KSM75SL Classic Plus mixer.
- The mixer is completed by powered attachments, including pasta maker and meat grinder. It is just beyond your ordinary mixer.
- It also has a tilt-head design to ease the process of adding ingredients to the mixing bowl. All you need to do is tilting the head of the mixer and then add the ingredients
- The soft-start feature helps you to control the speed even better.
- 10 optimized speeds to give mixing process versatility during cooking or baking.
- It has a 4.5-quart mixing bowl with a large capacity to make up to 6 pounds of dough and batter.
- Its 4.5-quart mixing bowl is prone to rust. Even though it is labeled as stainless steel, rust suddenly appears thereafter quite some times.
- The machine is a little bit noisy. It produces noise and buzzing sounds.