Having a stand mixer can be one of the great benefits if you love cooking at home. The mixer provides good assistance whenever you need to cook something. In addition, it is also easy to use, and it already has the things you need to make the dish preparation. For the recommendation, there is a nice mixer from KitchenAid.
It is the KitchenAid KSM150PSBY Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield – Boysenberry. This is one of the stand mixers that already come with a pouring shield.
KitchenAid KSM150PSBY Artisan Series 5-Qt Pouring Shield Boysenberry Pros and Cons
The mixer provides nice features to help you in preparing the dish and dough. One of the attractive points is that the mixer comes with some pretty colors to pick. You can find your favorite colors of the product, and this surely will bring a nice vibe to your cooking experience. The product also already provides a 5-quart bowl.
To easily access the bowl, it has a tilt-head design that allows you to move the head and its beaters. By having this access, you can easily add more ingredients into the bowl and replace the beaters. It is a nice stainless steel bowl which provides good durability. For your consideration, it is good to know some pros and cons about the mixer. These points will help you to make a proper decision before purchasing the product.
- It gives a nice speed setting since you can get proper speed to do the slow stir up to the fast whip.
- The product has provided different tools, starting from the wire whip to flat beater.
- You can get some additional attachments for the mixer, such as the attachment to make fusilli pasta.
- In some devices, oil leaking occurs because people do not use the device for a long time.
- For certain food ingredients, it is possible to find the mixer shaking quite hard, so it is recommended to hold it.