For an avid home baker, a hand mixer is a must-have tool. The more often one bakes the more functional mixing tool that they require. This KitchenAid KHM7210ER 7-Speed Digital Hand Mixer with Turbo Beater II Accessories and Pro Whisk – Empire Red is known for being equipped with several different functions that help to make mixing job a lot easier.
The most notorious feature about this model is definitely its speed variants which span from 1 to 7. This enables the user to process varied ingredients rather easily. Another thing, this mixer is also designed to fit various shapes of attachments. These attachments help with mixing or combining ingredients, beating, stirring, and whipping.
KitchenAid KHM7210ER 7-Speed Digital Hand Mixer with Turbo Beater II Accessories and Pro Whisk – Empire Red Pros and Cons
The dimensions of this particular mixer are 6 x 8 x 3.5 inches. It weighs 2 pounds. In order to run it, a power supply with a voltage of 120V must be present. The materials used for this mixer are plastic and metal. There are several knobs at the top of this mixer.
These knobs show different functions including speed setting and the soft start feature. The handle of this mixer is designed ergonomically so that the user can grip onto it conveniently when working. Every purchase includes Pro Whisk, turbo beater, motor base, and chords. Here are several things to consider before buying this particular mixer.
- The user gets more control upon utilization because there are 7-speed variations.
- The mixer is not too heavy, and it can be gripped comfortably.
- It is easy to use due to the menus included in the top part.
- The attachments can handle dishwasher cleaning and the other parts are easy to clean by hand.
- The purchase only includes two types of attachments while others must be bought separately.
- It is difficult to navigate through the menus at the top part of the motor base while working with the mixer.
- The attachments have a tendency to fall out every once in a while when operating.