Hand blender or immersion blender is a perfect kitchen appliance for light and small jobs such as making baby soup or pureeing soup ingredients. A lot of people prefer it due to the simplicity compared to conventional models – the size is smaller than countertop blenders so you can store or bring it anywhere easily.
KitchenAid KHB1231CB 2-Speed Hand Blender Cranberry Review Pros Cons
This KitchenAid KHB1231CB 2-Speed Hand Blender Cranberry is a blending tool that comes with dual speeds. It has a longer shaft than other models in its class, which are 8 inches long, so you will be able to reach the further and deeper part of the containers to get better blending, chopping, or whisking results.
The blender comes with a 3-cup mixing container as well, with lid for storing purpose. The stunning color of this model seems like the main selling point between many users. You can count on it to be adorable looking sitting in your kitchen, and work quietly when in use.
The maintenance is also pretty easy, as the after-use cleaning is not as complicated as other models. You just have to twist it and put it in your dishwasher or wash it manually. If you are attracted to purchase on this model, you are better read first about its advantages and disadvantages below.
- It has long removable 8 inches blending arm and motor body-locked blade to operate easily.
- The fixed blade comes in S-shape and stainless steel material to allow blending ingredients such as milkshakes, baby food, soups, or smoothies quickly.
- The 3-Cup blending jars come with the lid and are BP-Free, ideal for save and store.
- The outer body part made from plastic which can be slippery.
- Due to only have 2-speed settings, it might not be highly powerful.
- It is a heavy top appliance, due to its design, weight, and height.
- The cord is thick, stiff, and rather clumsy.