Contact grills, also known as an indoor grill, are the tools you need to cook meat and stuff on the barbecue inside the house. You do not need to go outside to grill because this indoor grill from Hamilton Beach is going to help you out with that. The grill has three different functions that you will find handy.
The first function is for grilling. It can produce perfect sears for steak, chicken breast, fish, and many more. The second function is as a griddle. Using this function, you can cook a lot of stuff at the same time, including sausages and sunny side up eggs. The third function is to cook bacon. It has a special plate to cook bacon to the perfect crisp.
Hamilton Beach 3-in-1 Indoor Grill and Electric Griddle Combo and Bacon Cooker, Opens 180 Degrees to Double Cooking Space, Removable Nonstick Grids, (25600) Review Pros Cons
To drain excess grease and fat, this Hamilton Beach cooking tool is completed by a kickstand. It allows the grill to get tilted and effectively remove the grease. While cooking, you can adjust the temperature on the grill using a temperature control available on the appliances.
After the barbecue is done, you can clean up the whole thing as easy as the surface of the grill is non-stick and very easy to clean. You can simply wipe them with damp clothes. As for the cooking plates, you can throw them on the dishwasher as they are all dishwasher safe. These are the pros and cons of the Hamilton Beach indoor grill for you to read right now.
- 3-in-1 cooking modes are available for grilling, griddle, and bacon.
- It has a non-stick feature and easy to clean surface.
- The kickstand is available to tilt the grill and drain grease and fat.
- Temperature control is available and easily adjusted.
- The dishwasher is safe for the cooking plates.
- Even the maximum temperature is not hot enough to sear.
- It takes a long time to cook using the grill.