Having your grill press will be helpful. You can easily have steak and other grilled foods, and it is quite helpful when you want to cook something by yourself. Regarding the grill press, there are many references for contact grills to choose from, and each brand gives something good for the grilling experience.
However, it is better to have a recommendation, so you are not gambling in buying the new grill for your kitchen. However, it is quite tricky to get the best grille with top quality.
George Foreman 5-Serving Removable Plate Grill and Panini Press, Platinum, GRP472P Review Pros Cons
When you need a new grill, George Foreman 5-Serving Removable Plate Grill and Panini Press become a good recommendation. As what is stated on its name, this grill is more than enough to make 5 servings of grilled steak, so it will save your time.
This will be enough for a family to get the dish served at the same time, and it is not necessary to wait for a longer time. Then, it also has a removable plate to easily clean the plate when you are done grilling the foods. Of course, these are good points, but it is better to know more about the pros and cons to give more considerations.
- It uses a ceramic coating that effectively prevents any sticking problems.
- It gives better durability.
- The product has a fat-removing slope that’s very effective to remove the fats, and it makes the meat grilled better.
- It comes with a drip tray, so excessive grease and fat from the grilling process can be collected, and it is easier for the cleaning later.
- For some large cut of meats, the adjustable hinge may not give enough space.
- It has no switch button to turn it on and off, so it can only be turned on by plugging in the socket.