Electric griddles from Cuisinart should be bought by anyone who loves cooking and grilling at home. This appliance is a 5-in-1 cooking tool that can help you to make a lot of dishes in the kitchen. The five functions of the griddle are including contact grill, Panini press, full grill, half grill, and full griddle.
They can be adjusted easily by changing the cooking plates. The cooking plates itself are made out of non-stick material to prevent meat or anything else you place on the surface to stick on the plates. The griddle has temperature control for anyone to easily adjust the heat and cook whatever they want to perfection.
Cuisinart GR-4N 5-in-1 Griddler, 13.5″(L) x 11.5″(W) x 7.12″(H), Silver with Silver/Black Dials – Review Pros Cons
Cleaning won’t be an issue with this appliance as the non-stick plates as well as the surface of the griddle are easy to clean. You just need a damp towel and a bit of soapy water to clean any mess. For the best grilling and cooking result, this griddle from Cuisinart is completed by a drip tray.
The tray is easy to remove and works well in separating the cooking fat. It can drain excess grease and fat that you do not need. These are the pros and cons of this Cuisinart silver black griddle. You may want to read them before deciding on what brand of griddle you should buy.
- There are 5 functions in one appliance (contact grill, panini press, half grill, full griddle, and full grill.
- Temperature control is available and easily adjusted.
- It is completed by indicator light for better control on the temperature
- The cooking plates are completely dishwasher safe.
- There are non-stick surfaced cooking plates for easier clean-up.
- The integrated drip tray can drain the grease and excess fat.
- It is too light and rattles when being moved.
- It takes more than 20 minutes to heat up.