Buying electric blade grinders is something mandatory for those who love to grind their coffee beans. Grinding coffee is available to be done at home as there are a lot of grinders to buy, including this one from Cuisinart. This coffee grinder is sophisticated and beautifully-designed. It has sharp blades to make sure that grinding hard coffee beans won’t cause any problem. It also has a stainless steel bowl and it will prevent rust from appearing on the bowl, hence providing longer lasting usage.
Cuisinart Coffee Grinder, 4 x 4 x 7 inches, Black Review Pros Cons
The machine provides cord storage, too, to keep the cord attached on the machine to neatly kept nearby. The best thing about this grinder is the fact that it is quite large. With 12-cups capacity, it will allow the user to grind a huge amount of coffee or spices at home.
For those who are looking for a great grinder with powerful performance, this Cuisinart Coffee Grinder machine is the one to buy. The measuring cup is integrated on the main cup on the machine, allowing users to control the amount and fine level of the coffee beans or spices being ground in there.
The bowl is easier to clean too and the powerful motor of this machine produces almost no noise at all, which is great for quieter usage. Here are the pros and cons:
- Stainless steel bowl prevents the rust and for longer usage.
- Sharp stainless steel blades can grind coffee ground finely.
- It has a transparent cup with measuring indicators.
- It comes with a large cup up to 12 cups of capacity.
- The interlock safety feature is available, preventing mess.
- Cord storage is also available to prevent the cord from getting tangled.
- The powerful motor is designed with low noise.
- It has an easy-to-clean bowl for rapid clean after every usage.
- The cord is relatively short; making the process of grinding is difficult.
- The clumps are still found on the coffee result.