The electric griddles from Black Decker are surely in high quality. The brand has been around for quite a long time and producing a line of amazing cooking appliances. This griddle is one of the best products from Black Decker. It is a large-sized griddle with massive capacity.
It has a 200 square inch surface to allow everyone to cook a huge amount of meal at the same time. The cooking surface can be used to make 8 to 10 sunny side up eggs, for example. After cooking, cleaning up won’t be hard to do as the cooking surface is 100% nonstick and you can clean it up simply by wiping the surface.
BLACK+DECKER Family-Sized Electric Griddle with Warming Tray & Drip Tray, GD2051B Review Pros Cons
The cooking tool comes with several accessories that you may like, including thermostat and warming tray. It also comes with a drip tray that can be attached and detached easily. The thermostat is going to control the temperature better. The warming tray is useful when you cook a lot of meals and you want to keep the early batch warm.
The dripping dray is for draining fat and excess oil. It will make the cooking result grease-free. To find out about this Black Decker family-sized electric griddle, read the pros and cons over here. It will help you find out the best of this cooking appliance.
- Large capacity (200 sq inch) can cook the meal for the whole family.
- The surface is completely non-stick, allowing easy clean-up.
- A thermostat is available and easily removable for better control of the heat during cooking.
- Warming tray is available to heat food or keeps them warm during the cooking process.
- A drip tray is available and can be detached easily.
- The grease drip tray is too small in size
- The numbers on the controllers are hard to read.