Compact refrigerators are necessary to buy when you live in a tight space or you live in moving houses, such as RV. This one from Black Decker is going to provide you with the best compact and mini-fridge with amazing performance. The best thing about this fridge is the fact that it has energy-saving technology, allowing the fridge to operate at just 70 watts.
The door of the fridge is going to get automatically shut for smaller electricity consumption. The design of the fridge is sleek, small, and compact, allowing you to place it anywhere you like. The compartments are numerous, too. They are available on the door and the freezer.
BLACK+DECKER BCRK17W Compact Refrigerator Energy Star Single Door Mini Fridge with Freezer, 1.7 Cubic Ft. Review Pros Cons
The shelves are made out of strong and durable glass to prevent easy breaking and cracking. You can adjust the temperature easily in the fridge by using the adjustable thermostat available at the back of the fridge. Using this thermostat, it will be easier for you to determine whether or not the fridge is going to have a colder or warmer temperature.
These are the pros and cons of the Black Decker compact refrigerator and you will have to understand them all. By doing so, you can tell the great features of this fridge and what the current owners of this fridge fell about the appliances. Here they are:
- Minimal energy consumption is at just 70 watts.
- Sleek and compact design is perfect for the limited-space room.
- Door storage is available for more stuff to store.
- It has adjustable thermostat control for better control of the temperature.
- It is designed with sturdy slide-out and adjustable glass shelves.
- The freezer compartment is available in full width.
- Fingerprint residue can be found sticking on the case and has to be removed manually.
- The thermostat control is located in the back and harder to reach.