Cake pop makers should be owned by everyone who makes treats and cute snack frequently. This one from Babycakes is the ultimate one. This tool has three functions that will help you to make not only cake pops but also other treats: donuts and cupcakes.
The cooking plates are easily removable and can be changed into whatever treat you want to make. The cake pop cooking plate has 12 holes and can make a dozen cake pops in one cooking. The donut and cupcake cooking plate has 7 holes and can make that amount of treat at the same time.
Babycakes Multi-Treat Baker Review Pros Cons
The non-stick baking pans are dishwasher safe and easy to clean manually, too. To bake easily, this tool is going to help you do that by providing indicator light. The light will tell you whether or not the cake pop has been ready to serve. The full package of the appliance comes with a recipe booklet, too.
It will show you the best recipe to make using the tool. For storage, you do not have to worry about the cord as a cord wrap is available. The rubber foot of this tool prevents the tool from moving around on the counter during cooking. These are the pros and cons of the Baby Cake Multi Treat Makers for you to read.
- It has a 3-in-1 function (cake pop, donut, and cupcake)
- It can make 12 cake pops and 7 donuts or cupcakes at one cooking.
- It has removable non-stick baking pans.
- The indicator light is available to tell when the treats are ready.
- It comes with a recipe booklet.
- A convenient cord wrap is available
- Non-skid rubber feet keep the tool in place.
- The machine smells like burning when being used.
- The top of the casing is not too cool to touch.