One of the best cake-pop makers comes from the Babycakes brand. This cake pop maker is seriously too cute to handle. Children will love this lavender-colored cake pop maker. It comes with non-stick baking plates. They are easy to clean afterward. There are nine cake pop holes on the cooking plate, allowing you to make 9 cake pops at the same time.
To help children operating the baking appliance, there are non-skid rubber feet on the bottom of the maker. It won’t make the tool slide easily and kids can have fun making cake pops with their parents. The tool is operated using electricity and surely there will be cords hanging around.
Babycakes Mini Cake Pop Maker Review Pros Cons
To prevent the cords from getting tangled and damaged, a cord wrap is available to store the entire thing. This tool is completed by power light indicators, too, to tell whether or not the cake pops inside is cooked completely. The indicators work to tell whether or not the cake pop maker has been plugged into an electric socket, too. Before buying the cake pop maker from Babycakes, you should find out the pros and the cons of the tool.
They can be read down below. It will help you determine whether or not you should get this cooking appliance for your kids at home. Read them carefully and then you can make sure that buying Babycakes Mini Cake Maker won’t be a disappointment for you. Here they are:
- There are non-stick baking plates for the mess-free baking process.
- It can make 9 cake pops at the same time.
- Non-skid rubber feet prevent the cake pop maker from sliding easily.
- A cord wrap is available for tangled-free storage.
- It has a cute design for kids.
- Power light is available.
- It takes a while for the cake pops to be completely baked.
- It is only available in light purple color.